WELCOME TEXT


WELCOME TO DEADCAT’S WORLD… IT’S DEADCAT’S RULES… AND IT’S ALL ABOUT MUSIC, LIFE, AND FRIENDSHIP… ANY RECOMMENDATION OR SUGGESTION JUST DROP BY... SO... ENJOY IT DUDE...

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

twitter sickness???

nowadays....
twitter is becoming more popular.. even compared with facebook....
honestly.. in my opinion.. FB is getting boring... hehehe...
coz it is too public... yes we can hide the content.. the post from some 1...
but... we still can see anyone post with unnecessary thing.. keep posting thrash.. or what ever thing u can call it... it like a disease in millenium.. hehe..

I have twitter account long time ago... but not active as now...
and now.. I realise twitter is not just a social network...
twitter is just like a start reality program...
the person can become popular.. even more popular than an artist...
it just like american idol... british got talent...

the follower will retweet the great post.... and it more like a vote...
when the follower of the follower see the retweet.... the person that tweet the original post becoming popular... as simple as that.. try imagin in worldwide prospective....

I know all of tweetmaniac realize it.. just want to share it here.. hehehe...
and besides... dont forget to follow my twitter.. hehe (just another way to win my vote.. hehe.. increase my follower..)

try find @meowDC on twitter... its me... daaaaa.. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...