WELCOME TEXT


WELCOME TO DEADCAT’S WORLD… IT’S DEADCAT’S RULES… AND IT’S ALL ABOUT MUSIC, LIFE, AND FRIENDSHIP… ANY RECOMMENDATION OR SUGGESTION JUST DROP BY... SO... ENJOY IT DUDE...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

after graduates... new life.. challenges??



thank for those follow my blog...
if u concern, the post I published are become much matured... hahaha...
act it also grow up just like my life....
and now i would like to share about the life after college...



YES!!!! working man/woman...
and i highlight for the man agenda...

what is the biggest challenges for man after graduate from college???
there's 2 of them.... (just my opinion)...


  1. finding job
  2. finding girl
and these two aspect is the most important things for man when they finished their studies...
for me... finding job is not too difficult coz as long as we (man) willing to work anywhere...

BUT... for the second aspect... finding a GIRL!!!!! hahahaha....
honestly... (just opinion from my side)
this is the scary thing in my life... hahahaa.. because I never believe in love thing...
but before this... I do believed in that thing.... and since I've been single, maybe almost 4 years till now... I start to forget about it...

but.. now... start to think about it coz life becoming matured and complicated.....
hahahaha...
(so thats it... just to share it)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...